|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-06-22
(Freshers) "Intel" Hiring: Software Development Intern On June 2020 @ Bangalore
Job Role: Software Development Intern
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. PSE EC Integration/validation team looking for talented engineers who can learn and contribute to the development and validation of Automation framework necessory to validate various subsystems on Intel client platforms.
2. Strong understanding of Microprocessor & interface (PCIe, Ethernet, Memory) standards/protocols is required.
3. Understanding of Operating System, System software, drivers, firmwares and interactions is required.
4. Proficient programming and debug/trouble shooting skills in system level software development. Proficient in C, C++, Python, assembly languages required.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good communication skills and mindset of team work
7. Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.