|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-06-26
(2+ Years) "Infosys" Hiring: React JS Developer On June 2020 @ Bangalore
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: React JS Developer
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
2. Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
3. Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Experience: Must have minimum 2 years of experience in React JS, Typescript, Node JS.
Skill(s): React JS, Redux, MERN Stack, Angular JS / 2+
2. Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
3. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
4. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
5. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
6. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
7. Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.