|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-09-19
(1 - 3 Years) "Cherrytec" Hiring: Junior JAVA Developer On Sept 2019 @ Gurgoan
Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Experience: 1 - 3 yrs
Job Role: Junior JAVA Developer
Cherrytec is a Global Enterprise IT company providing consulting, development & maintenance covering SAP, Oracle and Custom Applications through its offshore, onsite & dedicated delivery teams and is driven by domain expertise, commitment and Client's fulfillment. Since incorporation in 1998, we align our internal processes and methodologies completely oriented to Client requirements.
2. Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle
3. Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
2. Proven working experience in Java development
3. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
4. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
6. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
7. Experience in the Spring Framework
8. Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
9. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
10. Experience with test-driven development.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.