|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-02-12
(1 - 3 Years) "CGI" Hiring: Automation Testing On Feb 2021 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 - 3 yrs
Job Role: Automation Testing (Robot Exp)
Company profile :
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
2. Be able to build and manage automation scripts in a complex framework environment.
3. Be able to run the scripts on different Environments and minimize non-functional failures.
4. The Automated Testing team handles automation of core business functionality that is delivered to Trade Clients.
5. We have a build Sanity Suite, Regression Suite and an SIT suite built that is constantly getting more functionality added on top of the current baseline.
Experience: Automation Engineer who is good at Robot or Selenium Framework with about 1.5 to 3 yrs. of Exp.
2. Exposure to reusable functions, recovery scenarios
3. Should be able to generate xPaths and CSS identifiers
4. Good at programming languages like Java, Python, VB Scripts (any One)
5. Proficient at developing robust automation scripts, manage test data build reusable functions/key words
6. Manage Script Execution in Bulk
7. Good at writing SQL Queries
8. Good exposure to Git, should be able to checkout/check-in to Git/any version control tool.
9. Good Exposure to Jenkins and Linux
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.