|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-02-16
(2+ Years) "Infosys" Hiring: Tableau Developer On Feb 2021 @ Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Tableau Developer
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
2. Understand the business and the data and suggest the best visual treatments for a wide range of scenarios. Partner with the Business Intelligence engineers and Data Analysts to deliver optimized visualizations for their audiences.
3. Collaboratively identify the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems.
4. Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
5. Lead the complete lifecycle of visual analytical applications; from development of mock-ups & storyboards to complete production ready application.
6. Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views and document a company wide data visualization catalog
7. Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
8. Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
Experience: 2 Years and above
Preferred Skills: Technology -> Business Intelligence - Visualization -> Tableau
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.