|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-04-05
(Freshers) "Intel" Hiring: Windows Software Engineer On Apr 2021 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Windows Software Engineer - Intern
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. Determines computer user needs advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity processing speed and input output requirements designs and develops compilers and assemblers utility programs and operating systems
3. Responds to customer client requests or events as they occur
4. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education judgement and formal software process
2. Excellent programming skills in one or more languages eg C, C++, Python
3. Knowledge of data structures computer architecture operating systems and multithreaded programming
4. Knowledge of Windows Internals, Kernel mode driver programming (KMDF, WDM).
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Preferred Skills
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.