|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-04-09
(Govt - Job) "II Astrophysics" Walk-In: Project Scientist on 9th Apr 2021 @ Bangalore
Company: Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Eligibility: MSc (Tech)/M.Tech/M.Sc
Experience: Govt - Job
Job Role: Project Scientist - I
Company profile :
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is an autonomous academic national institution under Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India dedicated to research in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Allied Sciences & Technology. The Institute has its main campus in Koramangala, Bangalore and CREST Campus at Hosakote, Bangalore.
2. Building, calibration and operations of Simulation Model post delivery of flight model.
Name of Position: Project Scientist
Number of Position: Two
Qualification: M.Sc (Tech)/M.Tech/M.Sc in Optical Engineering/Astronomy instrumentation/Optics/ Physics from a reputed University/Institute
Remuneration: Rs. 75,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Age: Below 32 Years
Place of Posting: Bangalore
2. Candidates should have had atleast one year of working experience in space instrumentation.
2. Understanding of surface topography of optics, effect of surface figure and finish on image quality.
3. Scatter estimation from optical and mechanical surfaces using the BRDF models.
4. Component level and Instrument Stray light analysis.
5. Hands on experience with optical metrology & alignment instruments (interferometers, profilometer and theodolite), standard optical lab equipment, light sources, light detectors, vacuum facilities etc.
Walk-In Interview: 9th April 2021 (Friday) between 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.