|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-01-27
(3+ Years) "Micron" Hiring: Software Engineer On Jan 2021 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer - IT MFG Infra
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses Information. Through our global brands - Micron, Crucial and Ballistix - we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio, and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
2. Analyze the software solution options.
3. Follow the software development lifecycle to deliver solutions.
4. Implement 3rd party solutions.
5. Provide 24x7 escalation support for software issues.
6. Work to maintain skills and improve the IT roadmap.
Experience: Having 3-10 years experience in C/C++/Visual C++. C++ is primary requirement.
2. OOPS concepts
3. Data structures
4. Visual Studio (2010/2013/2017)
5. OS Internals (like virtual memory management, threading etc.,)
6. Understanding dll, sockets and multithreading
7. Knowledge on multi platforms(Linux, Windows)
8. Scripting languages – Perl, Python, Chef, Puppet
9. Database environment – MS SQL Server, MySQL
10. Exposure to C#, .NET Core is added advantage
11. Exposure to Azure DevOps will be added advantage.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.