|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-09-26
(2+ Years) "Infosys" Hiring: Big Data Full Stack Developer On Sept 2019 @ Hyderabad
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Big Data Full Stack Developer
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
2. They will be ahead of the technology curve and will be constantly enabled and trained to be Polyglots.
3. They are Go-Getters with a drive to solve end customer challenges and will spend most of their time in designing and coding.
4. Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode.
5. Collaborate with Power Programmers.
6. Open Source community and Tech User group.
7. Custom Development of new Platforms & Solutions, Opportunities.
8. Work on Large Scale Digital Platforms and marketplaces.
9. Work on Complex Engineering Projects using cloud native architecture .
Experience: 2+ Years
Skill(s): Spark, Hive, Scala, Pig, Oozie
2. Industry acclaimed External Certifications if applicable
3. Active participation in Technology Forums.
4. Contribution to Open Source Community, Scripting & NO SQL DB.
5. Spark, Scala and Hive.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.