|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-07-08
(Fre/Exp) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: DevOps Developer On July 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: DevOps Developer
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. The role spans the end-to-end software development cycle, including managing source code branches, preparing and delivering release candidate builds into testing, working with QA, IT and desk-aligned strategies teams through the test cycle; and helping to integrate the libraries into consumer applications.
3. The successful candidate will help to maintain and improve the build, test and configuration automation covering the entire lifecycle across several million lines of C++, java, and scala source code.
2. Experience as a build and release, testing, and/or configuration management engineer in linux and windows, including hands-on Jenkins experience
3. Experience with perforce and git (other SCM systems also ok) including writing of customised scripts (eg in python) for tasks such as promotion and propagation, and standard code quality tools such as sonar, cpplint
4. Some development experience in java or C++ so as to be able to drop into scala or c++ development at any time for example to conduct code mergers or modify tests
5. Experience of working in a globally distributed team
6. Experience of fixed income derivatives and working as part of a front-office team of quant-developers
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.