Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: .NET Developer
Behind every successful ventures there’s a team of people working hard, innovating and thinking smart. Nexia Commerce is the kind of company where barriers get eliminated, boundaries are pushed to the limits, and limits are redefined.
1. Develop high performance and scalable web application based on SOA or Microservices architecture.
2. Ensure adherence of best coding practices for a high-performance data processing backend applications.
3. Develop, test, implement and maintain .Net based application working with established processes.
4. Identify production and non-production application issues and assist team with optimal solution.
5. Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects, including periodic code review.
6. Provide technical support and consultation for .Net based application and deployment related queries.
7. Source Code Management i.e. Development, QA & Production environment.
8. Since the client is a product company, your major interaction will be with Leadership Team, Technology and Operations team.
Qualifications/Experience: BE/B.Tech/MCA with minimum 3+ Year experience in Agile methodology to develop SaaS (Software as a Service) based products using C#, ASP.NET with Angular & MVC.
1. Sound working experience in any one of the JS frameworks like Angular or React.
3. Experience in bootstrap for managing highly dynamic & scalable browser based UI.
4. Experience of secure ASP.net Web API (REST based).
5. Hands on experience in writing high performance SQL queries will be preferred.
6. Sound experience in Distributed Cache Management comprising of Redis Cache, MemCached or similar will be of advantage.
7. Should have been involved in design, develop and maintain .Net based web/middle tier applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
8. Candidates with experience in product implementation of large volume backend data processing, with knowledge of framework outside Microsoft stack and love coding will be preferred.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.