|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-07-13
(Freshers) "Intel" Hiring: Test Engineer On July 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelor/Master Degree
Job Role: MPE Product/Test Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
3. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
4. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
5. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
6. Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
7. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
8. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
9. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
10. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.