|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-07-18
(3 - 6 Years) "MetricFox" Hiring: Copy Writer On July 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 - 6 yrs
Job Role: Copy Writer - Ads & Web
MetricFox is an established global enterprise. With over a decade of experience in 360 degree marketing consulting and implementation, we have serviced over 1500 SMBs, large-scale businesses, and more than 30 percent of the Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
2. Take brief from account managers for various clients - of content requirement, research, ideate and provide details to Creative teams.
3. Proactively reviewing content and recommend usability improvements (content clarity, brevity, calls to action & streamlined online navigation).
4. Working with the web team to address challenges in displaying and integrating content within the website look and feel.
5. Collaborate with other Digital Group colleagues to develop merchandising copy to drive traffic to various microsites, landing pages, Brochures, Etc. (from paid search, affiliate marketing, etc.)
6. Establish collaborative relationships with account management and design teams.
7. Enforce and follow established style guides to ensure high editorial standards.
8. Must have written scripts for AV’s and explainer videos etc
9. Understand interactive writing, online constraints and effective communication for the web
10. Participate in client campaign ideation meetings and pitch campaign and creative ideas that are ROI driven.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.