|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-07-20
(3 - 5 Years) "CGI" Hiring: .NET Developer On July 2020 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer - .NET Developer
Company profile :
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
2. Work with a Business Analyst and/or users to understand requirements
3. Knowledge of database and development methodology, principles, and procedures is expected
4. Utilization of software and techniques in the analysis and interpretation of complex data sets is expected
5. Design and produce comprehensive computerized data queries and reports
6. Consistently honors promise and commitments and takes responsibility for own actions, words, and work
7. Able to work with diverse individuals/teams/customers. Able to interact and work with others as part of a team.
8. Takes the lead to get complex issues resolved. May require assistance for more difficult issues
9. Ability to work within a changing environment
Experience: 3 - 5 years experience in the .NET development
2. Should have good hands on experience in MVC
3. Should have strong knowledge in Entity Framework
4. Expertise in writing services using Web API
5. Prior experience with working in Agile Safe development model preferred
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.