|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-03-19
(3+ Years) "CGI" Hiring: .NET Developer On Mar 2021 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: .NET Developer (MVC, Web API, REACT.JS)
Company profile :
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
2. Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
3. Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
4. Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
5. Contribute to all levels of the architecture
6. Maintain technical documentation
7. Consult team members on secure coding practices
8. Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
2. Candidate should have 3+ years of experience in Asp.Net MVC, C# & jQuery.
3. Candidate should have 1+ years of experience in Web API.
4. Candidate should have 1+ years of experience in React.JS or Angular.
2. Should have strong .Net, MVC, WebAPI skills and troubleshooting and providing solutions to complex integration issues.
3. Responsible for code quality and ensure to perform code reviews.
4. Support testing cycles by triaging the defects and helping the team to resolve them.
5. Develops the unit test processes and test the interfaces and participates in integration testing.
6. Provide application support during testing phases & production.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.