|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-12-19
(Fre/Exp) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: Front-End/Web Developer On Dec 2019 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Front-End/Web Dev (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Lead a functional area / deliverable as required.
3. Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process.
4. Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve the guidelines
5. Understand and implement security guidelines and best practices.
6. Collaborate as team to deliver complex deliverables.
7. Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
4. Experience with IE/Chrome Dev Tools. Cross browser development experience.
5. Knowledge of modern web application design, responsive design
6. Strong understanding of Object Oriented skills and SOLID principles
7. Source control (preferably Git), Continuous Integration tools
8. Knowledge in testing frameworks and test driven development.
9. Knowledge on Web Accessibility.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.