|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-12-20
(2+ Years) "Fiserv" Hiring: Application Developer On Dec 2019 @ Pune
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Application Developer
Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
2. Supports existing business systems applications.
3. Consults with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
4. Design and document moderately complex technical requirements for business applications.
5. Performs additional job duties as required.Expert knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
6. Must be able to determine and document complex software or system functional specifications.
7. Understands basic internal business processes or functions.
8. Consults with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
9. Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements.
Experience: 2+ yrs. of related IT experience.
2. Must be able to determine and document moderately complex software or system functional specifications.
3. Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.