|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-12-22
(Freshers) "HSBC" Hiring: Trainee Software Engineer On Dec 2019 @ Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 66 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
3. Deploying mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in a rapid application development and delivery model.
4. Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must.
5. Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs.
6. Drive industry leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
7. Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open source programs.
8. Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open source project.
9. Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc will be useful.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.