|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-03-30
(1 - 3 Years) "DELL" Hiring: Software Engineer On Mar 2021 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech/MS
Experience: 1- 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer (Automation)
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
2. Understands feature requirements, architecture and design windows-based application automation and testing, test data creations.
3. Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new test case development, automation libraries development, automated scripts development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
4. Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines and development status.
5. Assists with the validation and review of end user (internal) and technical end user documentation.
6. Develops and implements plans and tests for applications quality or performance assurance.
7. Be familiar with Windows security features.
8. Technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls
Experience: 1 - 3 years of experience in Python, Powershell and other automation languages with knowledge of automation framework and its functionalities.
2. Knowledge on Test Automation Development process, including test cases development, automating developed test cases.
3. Experience execution of test plans.
4. Knowledge of Windows Operating System with basic understanding of database, preferred SQL server, LITE. Troubleshooting and bug fixing of automation failures.
5. Experience in windows operating system functionalities, windows OS architecture, windows OS versions and windows imaging process.
6. Knowledge of Windows system tools, WMI, ACPI interfaces.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.