|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-05
(3 - 4 Years) "Jumbotail" Hiring: Catalog Specialist On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 3 - 4 yrs
Job Role: Catalog Specialist
At Jumbotail, we believe that the bedrock of a great enduring company is its core values, and how well its employees internalize them in their everyday life. After deep introspection, we have defined our core values that are meaningful to us, and that will help us endure our long journey towards realising our vision.
2. Create new or modify existing processes to improve the productivity, TAT, efficiency and accuracy of the Catalog operation.
3. Plan and manage the allocation of different teams like Photographer, Editor, Catalog specialist and Associate.
4. Create and review the product catalogs for food & grocery products which includes filling all the info about the product as per category guidelines & adding catalogue images as per image guidelines.
5. Populate 100% accurate content from various sources (Brand Websites, E commerce Portals, Product info Pages, Seller’s, Consumers, Companies, Subject Matter Experts) for specific as well as general information about the product through various channels.
6. Do the quality check for the catalogue images as per Image guidelines, to review product catalogs based on category guidelines and ensure that delivered data is 100% accurate and complete with a positive impact on customer experience.
7. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders like Catalog Quality, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Business, Tech, Customer Delight etc to build the processes or tool based on their requirements to deliver better results from Catalog operations team.
8. Do frequent checks on existing processes to help the Catalog team achieve more consistent results with high quality and to own new projects which will aim at achieving high productivity of an individual/team.
9. Train & mentor the new joiners about the Cataloging processes & guidelines.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.