|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-05
(0.6 - 2 Years) "Cisco" Hiring: Software Engineer On Sept 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0.6 - 2 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
2. Translate product ideas into technically feasible stories
3. Be the technical authority of the product - Own the product from the technical angle, covering all aspects of architecture, design, development, and validation practices
4. Build scalable, reliable software system and features.
5. Own what you build – providing end-to-end automation, quality assurance
6. Considering flawless User Experience in mind.
7. Envision, Design and Develop the product/features considering how positively the product can impact the lives of people
Experience: 0.6 - 2 years
3. Experience with Containerization
4. Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
5. Experience with instrumenting code for cloud deployments
6. Experienced with persistent areas such as: Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and/or Redis
7. Experienced developing services on AWS, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Heroku
8. Experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing a plus
9. Understanding of security technology and challenges a plus
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.