|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-22
(3 - 5 Years) "OpenText" Hiring: Software Engineer On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: B.Tech/B.E/Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
2. Responsible to handle the complete life cycle of the performance Engineering (Plan, Design, Build, Execute, Analyze, Tune and Report)
3. Setup and configure performance testing tools to gather test results.
4. Perform in-depth technical root cause analysis for high priority issues spanning all technology layers/stacks and provide corrective actions
5. Understand thread dumps, heap dumps, and able to assimilate, correlate, and report out the issues
6. Analyze performance test results to evaluate impacts on production infrastructure and make comparisons with previous release benchmarks
Experience: Industry Experience from 3 -5 years with at least 1+ years in handling performance testing activities
2. Hands-on experience with performance testing on both Web and non-web applications
3. Solid experience on Performance testing tools like Performance Center/Silk Performer JMeter
4. Programming experience on Java (or any other language) and SQL would be a plus
5. Ability to identify performance issues within the architecture, Load balancers, Web/App servers, Database (Oracle), Operating System, Network, Software (JAVA/.Net) and Hardware
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.