|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-14
(2 - 5 Years) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: Quant Developer On Sept 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Masters Degree
Experience: 2 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Quant Developer - Libraries
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Improving the engineering standards and performance of the library code.
3. Adding support for new products and market conventions.
4. Investigating pricing and risk issues.
5. Working closely with IT on integration of the libraries into the firm’s risk systems.
6. Supporting agile, test driven development and continuous integration.
7. Liaising with control functions including model risk, software lifecycle, audit and regulatory.
Experience: Proven experience (2 - 5 years) in a similar role, including exposure to Fixed Income products.
2. Strong C++ development, including working in a large team with a large, rapidly changing codebase.
3. Good communication skills and the ability to work with trading desks and IT.
4. Knowledge of more exotic Fixed Income products, including structured options, inflation and hybrids.
5. Advanced C++ development on both Linux and Windows.
6. Scala or Python development.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.