|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-15
(3 - 6 Years) "QuickLaunch" Hiring: Mobile App Developer On Sept 2020 @ Gurgaon
Experience: 3 - 6 yrs
Job Role: Mobile App Developer
QuickLaunch is the only AI and blockchain based identity-as-a-service platform (IDaaS) that transforms how cloud-savvy institutions and companies manage human and device authentication, authorization and access control. QuickLaunch leverages AI to autodetect threats and step up authentication and leverages blockchain ledger to protect identities and maintain historical access control changes for automatic compliance management.
2. Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc.
3. Familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
4. Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model
5. Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
6. Experience with offline storage databases, threading, and networking with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency
7. Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation, and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications
8. Focus on product design and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code
9. Solid experience with version control systems
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.