|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-10-05
(Fre/Exp) "Prolim" Hiring: ARAS Developer On Oct 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: BS Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: ARAS Developer
2. Completed an end to end implementation of PLM (Aras Innovator)
3. Object Oriented Development experience
4. Business Process experience understanding the various workflows associated with ERP & CRM
5. Ability to work well with business users in gathering requirements
6. Experience in Agile/Scrum development projects
7. Experience developing website and web applications using ASP.NET
8. IT Business Analyst experience
9. ERP (or) PLM side experience- nice to have.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.