|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-03
(2 - 4 Years) "Gartner" Hiring: Software Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide.
2. Designing, implementing, unit, integration testing and supporting Python based applications and services
3. Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements
4. Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions
5. Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
6. Documenting and review detailed design
Experience: 2 - 4 years of experience of algorithms and statistics and experience in data mining, machine learning and natural language processing
2. Experience relational databases using SQL
3. Knowledge of Python ORMs like SQL Alchemy and Python libraries like Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, NLTK, Spacy and Scipy is plus
4. Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.) and Big Data tools like Spark, Hadoop, EMR, Kafka is plus
5. Knowledge Cloud platforms like AWS is plus
6. Scrum software development methodology experience is a plus
7. Good problem solving skills
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.