|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-04
(3 - 7 Years) "DELL" Hiring: Software Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Master/Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3 - 7 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
2. Managing early technical engagements with key development partners
3. Defining and implement the overall software architecture and working in collaboration with HW and SW engineering for implementation
4. Developing detailed architecture and design specifications
5. Responsible for all software and UEFI FW related issues during the planning, development, and validation stages of the program. You will be working on next generations products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world client technologies.
6. Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to: Understand feature requirements, architecture and design UEFI FW development mainly in C language Unit Tests development UEFI FW code debugging UEFI FW integration with other server HW and SW platform components, like CPU, PCH, FW, OS etc.
7. Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
8. Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
9. Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines and development status.
Experience: 3 to 7 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. Experience in programming in C, Embedded Programming in C and C++
3. Knowledge in X86 / X64 Architecture and Instruction set.
4. Experience in using PCIe Analyzer, Wireless sniffer
5. Experience in embedded OS driver specifically on Network, USB, SATA
6. Experience in Filesystem drivers specifically NTFS, FAT32, Ext3 systems.
7. Test Driven Development including Unit Tests environments for C
8. Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills Ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, and documentation
9. Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment and be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.