|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-05
(Fre/Exp) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: BI Developer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: BI Dev (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Implement and manage company data management practices and policies
3. Implement continuous improvement
4. Mentor skills within the data support team
2. Experience of working in Agile teams
3. Exposure to other reporting tools like Tableau, PowerBI
4. Exposure to reporting using cloud technologies
5. Strong knowledge in writing complex SQLs using RDBMS like Sybase, DB2
6. Experience/exposure to scripting using Python, Unix/Linux shell
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.