|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-19
(Freshers) "ANSYS" Hiring: Software Developer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech Degree
Job Role: Software Developer (2020 Passouts only)
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost.
2. Work with manager and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium sized projects with minimal input from others.
3. Diagnose and fix code problems.
4. Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
5. Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
6. Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
7. Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
8. Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
9. Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
2. Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
3. Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
4. Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
5. Ability to complete high-quality work on time
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.