|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-21
(0.5 - 1 Years) "Pimarq" Hiring: DevOps Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: BE (CS)
Experience: 0.5 - 1 yrs
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
We believe that the challenge for companies of today is to figure out a way to develop businesses with products and services built on sustainable technology radical enough to disrupt established businesses. The current climate is highly volatile and every business has to be poised for change to stay ahead of the game. We help YOU meet the competitive challenges of tomorrow with tailor-made transformative approaches designed to help your business meet its goals.
2. In addition, this role as DevOps engineer is responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
3. Responsibilities also include providing oversight of a number of Hosted Linux systems, databases, and network troubleshooting, and providing various technical solutions to the business.
4. This is a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize his or her solid and broad skills.
5. While his/her primary role is support operations for the system center, he/she will be also occasionally required to take active role in testing applications, and diagnosis of IT problems outside their scope of responsibility.
6. A successful candidate will be required have a broad range of knowledge and experience, as well as be a quick learner to understand and work with specialized systems.
Experience: At least 0.5 years of experience administrating and managing Linux/Windows/Solaris systems and environments
6. Very good understanding of DevOps Administration & operation
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.