|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-21
(2+ Years) "Deloitte" Hiring: Java Fullstack Developer On Mar 2020 @ Hyderabad
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Java Fullstack Developer
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is one of the Big Four professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG.Deloitte is the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and has 182,000 employees in more than 150 countries providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services.
2. Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
3. Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
4. Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
5. Interact with onsite clients, coordinator/scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams.
Experience: 2 to 8 years of web or application development experience using Java / JEE, technology stack.
2. Experience in working with Web Technologies JSP, Servlets
3. Experience with working on any one of the web frameworks: Spring, Struts etc. and on data access frameworks like JDBC, Hibernate etc.
4. Experience with working on web/application servers (Tomcat, Jboss etc.)
5. Experience with webservice development (SOAP / REST)
6. Experience with software design patterns like creational, structural, behavioral and concurrency patterns.
7. Ability to write build/configuration scripts using build tools (Ant, Maven and scripting) and code configuration tools (Subversion, Github, Perforce etc.)
8. Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Junit
9. Ability to write SQL with simple Joins on RDBMS or unstructured databases like MongoDB
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.