|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-21
(Freshers) "CGI" Hiring: Software Developer - Mainframe On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Software Developer - Mainframe
Company profile :
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
2. Debug application code to analyze and solve business critical issues.
3. Work on support tickets and should work in support on a rotational basis.
4. Development activities will be assigned after gaining good business knowledge.
5. Understand the user requirements, analyze such requirements, development, and unit test services that support business requirements.
6. Develop efficient software according to business requirements within a given time frame.
7. Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes.
8. Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the developed modules.
9. Create good practices and propose improvements.
Mandatory Skills: IBM Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, DB2
2. IMS DB/DC
4. File Manager, Fault Analyzer
5. ServiceNow tool (ITSM)
6. Scrum / Agile methodology
Good to Have Skills: Automotive/Service Market business domain
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.