|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-21
(2.5 - 4 Years) "Citrix" Hiring: Software Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2.5 - 4 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Perform software defect tracking and regression for identified project release
3. Will conduct smaller development projects independently; performs specific portions of broader projects managed by a supervisor/s.
4. You will actively support and apply the company’s software engineering processes and standards within the group
5. Will communicate technical issues within scope of assignment
6. Sets up test environments and builds out interdependent test beds, writes effective plans and for one or more medium
7. Design, develop, and execute reusable and maintainable automated scripts
8. Plans and execute functional and system level testing of products across all platforms to test various features
9. Establish and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work and communicate technical issues within scope of assignments
Experience: You will have between 2.5 - 4 years of directly related work experience.
7. You have experience of working in the area of Globalization/Localization Engineering
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.