Eligibility: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Location: Surat, Gujarat
Job Role: Software Business Analyst
nopAccelerate is an initiative by Xcellence-IT, a professional web solutions company. Xcellence-IT is a global IT solutions company providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and Outsourcing services. Commitment to quality, professional approach and focus on providing exceptional value to our customers are the things that make us special.
1. Discuss with client about the project to gather, understand and analyse the business model and requirements, business domain to derive requirements to solve practical business problems – to perform detailed analysis of the software project, creating data & process model design and creating the technical specification document for the project elaborating the details required for successful integrations.
2. Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements. Prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents (BRD), System Requirements Specification (SRS) documents and other functional documents.
3. Work with key project stakeholders and business people to formulate and communicate the business vision for the project, map out initial requirements and the scope of the project, and ensure proper planning & estimations for the project.
4. Act as communication bridge between software implementation team and the business stakeholders, translating business needs into requirements. Interact with the implementation team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
5. Support the implementation & integration team for successful integration and delivery for the project.
6. Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
7. Scope the system by identifying priority areas, come up with the implementation plan by working closely with stockholders and integration team
8. Interact with internal as well as external executives to achieve organizational objectives
9. Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should be Any Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science or related degree program
Experience: At least 2 years working experience in field of Software development
1. Having a proactive approach, positive attitude and willing to do anything to achieve organizational goals
2. Ability to learn, and understand business models quickly
3. Excellent Analytical Skills involving converting business requirements, processes or systems, into written Specification Document assessing the business model and its integration with technology
4. Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
6. Having knowledge of Agile Methodology, Project Management
7. Willing to learn new things, develop new skills and adapt as per organizational goals
8. Previous experience with any eCommerce Platform and Team Management is a plus
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.