|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-06-23
(0 - 2 Years) "Microchip" Hiring: Software Developer On June 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Engineer - Software Development
Microchip Technology Incorporated is a leading supplier of embedded control solutions by delivering a broad spectrum of innovative standard and specialized microcontrollers, FPGA products, analog, mixed-signal and security products, wired and wireless connectivity products, related non-volatile memory products and Flash-IP solutions.
2. Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
3. Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
4. Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
5. Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
6. Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
7. Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
8. Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
9. Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
Experience: Minimum of 0 - 2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
2. Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
3. Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
4. Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
5. Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
6. Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
7. Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
8. Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
9. Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
10. Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.