|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-01-16
(2 - 4 Years) "Bank of America" Hiring: Sr Systems Engineer On Jan 2021 @ Gandhinagar
Company: Bank of America
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
Job Role: Sr Systems Engineer
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
2. Remediation of all Critical and Important Baseline Security Compliance Issues
3. All Critical Compliance Issues will be remediated within the mandated timeframes
4. File system management and recovery.
5. Verifying that remediation occurred on compliance issues
6. LVM management, Veritas volume manager & Veritas Cluster
7. Work closely with peers under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned analysts and documented processes
8. Coordinate and execute multiple tasks within a fast paced environment
9. Coordinate with application team for the maintenance and implement the tasks
Experience: 2 to 4 years
2. Experience in Unix OS Patch management
3. ITIL process knowledge
4. Knowledge on different types of file system
5. Experience in DNS, DHCP, NIS
6. Knowledge in Linux Operating system, services & utilities like NFS/AutoFS, Samba, NTP etc.
7. Experience in configuring VERITAS Cluster and troubleshooting
8. Knowledge in troubleshooting hardware break fix like RAM, processors, hard drive failures, updating the firmware, configuring ILO/RILO for HP servers
9. Documentation skills like power point, excel
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.