|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-09-19
(Freshers) "Intel" Hiring: CAD Engineer On Sept 2019 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Role: CAD Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software.
3. Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters.
4. Develops routines and utility programs.
5. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval.
6. May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
2. Good command on MySQL and configuration management databases. Designsync database knowledge will be added advantage.
3. Excellent debug and analytical skills.
4. Good command on written and verbal communication skills.
5. VLSI domain knowledge is an added advantage.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.