|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-03-30
(3+ Years) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: Fullstack Developer On Mar 2021 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Fullstack Developer (C# + Angular)
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
3. Provide technical leadership via code review and team discussion to carry out best software development practice.
4. Influence future directions of GUI solutions for the TRC group, working with GUI development leads in other regions as well as TRC senior management
5. Work closely and collaborate with other members of TRC in New York, London, India, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.
6. Provide Level3 support
2. 3+ years's experience in C# .NET, WPF, NUnit, Git
2. Experience in memory and performance profiling of web applications.
3. Architecture & Attention to detail. Should be able to convert functional requirements into detailed technical designs
4. KDB experience
5. Ability to understand and debug Java code
6. Equity financial product knowledge and financial domain exposure.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.