|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-04-24
(1 - 3 Years) "9and9" Hiring: Full Stack/Node Developer Last Date: 10th May 2021 @ Hyderabad
Company: 9and9 DigiSoft Insights Private Limited
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 - 3 yrs
Location: Hyderabad, Remotely till Pandemic
Job Role: Full Stack/Node Developer
9and9 is growing as one of the leading Technology Services providers, specialized in Web designing, Digital Marketing, Mobile Application and Web development. We are established in bringing innovative products and ideas into Digital Space with high quality. We pick out possibilities and opportunities that deal with each quick-term challenge as well as long-term value creation which help clients in all the ways.
2. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests
from the front-end.
3. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application.
4. You will also be responsible for building rich UI components with React.
2. Should have experience in building Rich UI components with React.js.
3. Should have hands-on experience on MongoDB / MySQL.
5. Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and Typescript will be an added advantage.
6. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
7. Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic Linux commands.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
9. Good to have knowledge on Redis DB.
10. Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
11. Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment.
2. Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
3. Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
4. Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
5. Review and debug code
6. Perform validation and verification testing
7. Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
8. Document development phases and monitor systems
9. Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
Skills: Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Express JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery.
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Salary: As per industry standards
Contact Name: Rajitha. K
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.