|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Rinku on 2021-05-03
Software Developer Symtrax Software Private Limited
- Develop the functionalities assigned with the Works Items. If no work Items are assigned, take into account some Work Item that are assigned to another developer and alert the product manager.
- Write the list of tasks carried out.
- Check that the work Items are up to date linked to the activity provided during the day. Update the fields Completed Work and Remaining Work .
- Read the content of the Work Item you will work on the next day. If you do not understand the content, contact your product manager.
- The development of the interface of a new dialog box must respect the standard used in the rest of the product.
- Respect the development deadline
- Provide a good quality of work
-.Net Framework 4,
- Windows platform,
- Object-oriented programming concepts (really good knowledge requested)
- Use of collaborative tools Microsoft TFS or DevOps Server
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.